Chimney Liner Insulation kits and packages for a UL certified installation, better draw and less creosote build up. Read our F.A.Q.'s to find out the importance of a properly insulated liner. (Note: Kits include one wrap of 1/2" foil faced insulation). Quarter inch wrap available upon request for super tight install's but may not meet UL standards (but it's much better then nothing).
* 25ft protective mesh insulation cover * Clamp System
* 3M Spray Adhesive
EverGuard, HomeSaver, or TherMix Chimney Insulation:
What if there is not enough room for blanket insulation? Don't just skip this important step. TherMix, EverGuard, or HomeSaver pour in style insulation is the solution. Just mix with water and pour between the liner and flue.
How Much Do I need?
Just follow this simple formula:
1. Multiply the inside dimensions of the chimney (in inches).
2. Subtract the area of the liner.
3. Multiply this number by the chimney height (in feet).
4. Divide this number by 461. The answer is the number of bags you will need.